- Bitcoin Eyes April Price Gains for Fourth Year Running CoinDesk
- Analyst: Bottomed Bitcoin Will Rally To $8,000, Not Collapse To $3,000 newsBTC
- Crypto Winter Is Over, Bitcoin At $10,000 By Year's End Possible: Trader Ethereum World News
- Bitcoin surging above $5,200: Forbes contributor Clem Chambers believes BTC is the new gold FXStreet
- The Ledger: China's Bitcoin Ban, Crypto Endowments, Arbitrage Bots Fortune
- View full coverage on Google News
For the umpteenth time in a matter of weeks, a recession indicator has started to flash. Bitcoin, which has begun to be classified as a "safe haven"