- Bitcoin Eyes April Price Gains for Fourth Year Running CoinDesk
- Analyst: Bottomed Bitcoin Will Rally To $8,000, Not Collapse To $3,000 newsBTC
- Crypto Winter Is Over, Bitcoin At $10,000 By Year's End Possible: Trader Ethereum World News
- Bitcoin surging above $5,200: Forbes contributor Clem Chambers believes BTC is the new gold FXStreet
- The Ledger: China's Bitcoin Ban, Crypto Endowments, Arbitrage Bots Fortune
- View full coverage on Google News
On the 22nd April, the quantitative analyst at StrongMarket, Cryptopolis announced that Bitcoin is being 'traded' on Nasdaq.